Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Introducing: 30 Day Healthy Lifestyle Challenge
As I wrote in this post here, I want to start a 30 day healthy lifestyle challenge that focuses on forming good habits that replace bad habits, in order to form a healthier lifestyle. You can choose any habit you want, be it a simple one or a complex one.
Each week, we will report back here, every Tuesday for 30 days, on how you are doing with forming your new habits or breaking your old habits. Don't worry about being perfect, just simply try your best!
Some ideas to get you started..
- Walk 30 minutes every day
- Stretch every morning/night
- Do a yoga routine every morning/night
- Do strengthening routine every day
- Eat an extra serving of fruits and veggies
- Remove all sugar from diet (except fruits)
- Cook at home every night
- Eat breakfast every morning
- Write your thoughts in a journal every evening
- Meditate for 15 minutes
- Clear out one area of clutter in your home and toss 1 item you no longer need
- Tackle 1 things that is stressing you out
I hope you decide to join us on our journey to a healthier life. Please share this challenge with all your friends so we can all be inspired! Leave a comment with what your 30 Day HLC goal is and how you are doing with it. Has it improved your quality of life? Have you had any struggles or overcome any obstacles?
The 30 Day HLC starts on August 28th. Come join us for a great discussion!
*Those radishes are from my garden. I currently am up to my ears in peas and carrots! I also have a few tomatoes that are turning red and some corn that is growing fast!