I've been so busy with school and work and the board and everything, I just haven't had the time or motivation to write. Or to really do anything. I'm so close to being done with school that my motivation is dissipating. So much that all I want to do in the morning is stay in bed and sleep. This morning I didn't get out of bed until 10! I'm usually up at 6 or 7, making breakfast and getting ready for the day. But now, I really don't want to do much.
The stress is really creeping up on me. My whole philosophy of threes is just not working right now. (My dad has this philosophy that he came up with that I kind adopted. Never try to take on more than three things in your life, otherwise you will be too stressed and pay for it later). So here's a list of things I have piled on right now:
1.Family. That always comes first. Included in that is making time for me and Tim to spend together, for me to call my mom and keep in touch with my other family members (my cousin is having her 3rd kid soon... ) and stay updated on how my cat Jack is doing (he has cancer and was only supposed to live for a month or so but now he's going on five and is going strong!).
2. Friends. Not that I have a whole lot that I see on a regular basis, but I sure do think about them on a regular basis. I really should get better at keeping in contact with friends. But it's hard!
3. School. Will be over soon, but not soon enough!
4. Work. Included in this is trying to find a job once I graduate since my manager basically told me I won't have a job at Boeing.
5. Board of Trustees and other committees. I'm helping plan for both of this years auctions and its getting really crazy after we voted in our Master Plan.
6. Cooking and cleaning. Not had much time for that either! And my bazillion projects that I would love to work on.
7. My health. It's really not doing good. Allergy season, not eating healthy or exercising. Ugh.
Well, that's my seven. It could be condensed into 5 things (family and friends into one, and health and cooking into one also), which is 2 more than 3! So therefore it's true, I'm stressed. But hopefully after school is done with, I will be less stressed.
Breathe, Rachel, breathe!
I need to write up my recipes that I've cooked lately so you can enjoy them too! Last night I made a Halibut "Stir-Fry" that was really delicious and quick to make. I'll have to post that tomorrow when I am not worrying about this lab report I have to finish. Chelate effect anyone??
Ok, well I should get back to writing my report. Grrrr.. I'm so ready to quit writing these things!
Have a good evening!